And in this gifset I demonstrate to you how I feel after 90% of my conversations
SO FUCKIN YES
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Because Heather said "I swear to god, the reason Mike Stamford didn’t go to John’s wedding is because he was fucking pissed that John did not marry Sherlock" and I couldn’t not.
I’m never gonna have such moments again.
They need to be captured. ^_^
But I hope I’m gonna live many more beautiful moments. Far, far away in Japan.
A Mad Revue is not working for me… ;_;
As for the 2006 chats and transcripts from Battered Rose, I posted them on emilie-autumn-interviews.tumblr.com more than a year ago :)
Photo taken by my sister. I used no filter, only the frame.
#flowers #butterfly #sunny #autumn #poland
I’m so fucking weird
I’m the nicest rude person you’ll ever meet.
I don’t give a fuck about anything but at the same time, I care about a lot.
I hate people but I want to be everyone’s friend.
I hate myself but I’m completely fabulous.
I need help.
Renovation of Warsaw’s Politechnika in progress. I like this building a lot, it’s nice to see it all new and shiny ^_^
#warszawa #warsaw #politechnika
Depressing thought: in a 100 years almost everyone that’s alive now will be dead and the world will be inhabited by 10 billion or so completely new people.
not so depressing thought: maybe these new people will be less bigoted, sexist and racist.
Paul de Longpré (American, 1855-1911) - Roses and insects, oil on canvas.